Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Special Minecraft

I really enjoy Minecraft it uses a bunch of creativity. I am building a kingdom right now I just started learning how to build towers and churches. There is this guy on youtube named xSimpleBlaze and he builds medieval based building on Minecraft! I have started to use his videos for my kingdom his creation's are amazing to me. My story about how I got my account for Minecraft. One morning I woke up and I thought to myself I want to get a Minecraft account so I started mowing lawns and pulling weeds cleaning cars washing cars and I finally earned 27.00 it was hard but it was worth it because Minecraft is SUPER! Most of my friends think the same Minecraft is SUPER! If you like legos then you will love Minecraft I am not joking. Go to Minecraft.net and create an account let Minecraft began!                  

No comments:

Post a Comment